Tenant Management Services
Every year, we help many GTA landlords find great tenants. Our tenant search services include pricing, professional photography, advertising, screening tenants and negotiating leases.
Property Management Services include:
- Money management including collecting rent, paying property expenses and producing regular financial statements
- Monitoring landlord and tenant obligations under the lease
- Being the first point of contact for the tenant
- Ongoing inspections of the property
- Coordinating professional services as needed (eg handymen, plumbers, etc.)
- Obtaining quotes on major repairs, renovations or building project contracts
Our most common management fee structure is a monthly fee that is equal to the monthly rent divided by 12 which is 8.33%. Our fees will be based on an agreed upon percentage of the gross rent.
In general the fee will range from 5% to 10% depending on a number of factors. Our Tenant Search Services cost one month’s rent plus HST.
Overall fee structure include the following factors:
- The type of property: condominium, duplex, triplex, single family
- The gross rent (the higher the rent the lower the percentage)
- The number of properties we manage for you
As you know, owning property is not “hassle free”. You can have a number of problems. Some of the more common problems include: plumbing, electrical, roofing, appliance repairs. Some of the less common problems (particularly in Toronto) include raccoons. Whatever the problem we will solve it for you quickly, efficiently and at fair price.
Our first objective is to minimize vacancies. When a vacancy happens you can expect two kinds of expenses:
First, the “out of pocket” cost of finding a suitable tenant. These costs include: advertising, showing the property, credit checks, etc. LandlordRelief.ca charges an additional 1/2 month rent for the work of securing the new tenant.